16/02/2009

Thank you 1stangel!

What a thrill to wake up this morning and find my work featured on this wonderful site!

"Monday, February 16, 2009

1stAngel & Friends

‘Still Life with Arabian Oud’ by Yvonne Ayoub

Posted by 1stAngel On February - 16 - 2009

Today’s featured art is ‘Still Life with Arabian Oud’ by Yvonne Ayoub

This lady has some of the most beautiful paintings I have seen in a while. Very talented. I happen to know she does illustrations too.

This still life with arabian musical instruments captures the feeling of the instrument. I imagine the homely aspect of music around a fire after a large family meal. The instrument laid there carefully as the tired musician takes a break, ready to be picked up again soon…

Prices for prints of ‘Still Life with Arabian Oud’ begin at $16.90, subject to change.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

" "